It was Pancake Sunday at our house today!
Bee requested pancakes with sprinkles.. so we did just that!
- 3 T. Coconut flour
- 6 Tbsp. egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein I used MRM
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 C.-1/2 C. Almond Milk
1. Mix all ingredients together till smooth.
2. Prepare and heat skillet.
3. Pour batter by 1/4 C. scoops onto skillet
4. Cook each side for about 2 minutes each.
1 scoop of MRM Vanilla Protein with Almond milk until desired consistency is achieved.
Optional: Add Sprinkles
Simply pancake perfection!
After breakfast we headed out to church and came back to make….
Any guesses… final product will be revealed tomorrow!
And why yes, my daughter decided her swim thing all day, even though its 20 degrees outside.
Hope you guys had a wonderful Sunday!
Does anyone have a favorite recipe to share? Post in comments!
Do you PPS? (Protein Pancake Sunday)